Wednesday 21 April 2010

AFTER DISCUSSION

We had our first group meeting after the Easter break, and after my small presentation we were discussing the aspects about making the cards about Graphic Design they I had discussed earlier. So now I've decided to stop working with this idea, as I feel it wouldn't really gain much from it, and I didn't want to do them just for the sake of doing it. As It wasn't complementing in my process based project.

I decided to concentrate on the aspects we discussed at the tutorial:

· What other purposes could it have? (Except the traditional historical aspects)
· What alternative materials could I use? ( After seeing the one I tried to make from plastic straws before I got hold of reeds)
· How could I make it more personal/subjective? (So it wouldn't be just general latvian)

No comments:

Post a Comment